Address and E-mail

Elder Brandon Orr
3487 South 1300 East
Salt Lake City, UT 84106

brandon.orr@myldsmail.net

Thursday, December 23, 2010

First E-mail!

December 22, 2010
Hey,

Things are going alright. My companion is extremely lazy. My area was dead when i got here because of my companion and his last companion. But now we'll have 6 people on date by the end of the week and hopefully 9 for the transfer! Pretty excited about the work we are getting done. Still being perfectly obedient and working my butt off. Im tearing it up. haha I'm not missing home near as much as last time, it's been way easier in that regard this time around. I just want to work, but people keep making it hard for me lol Im just tired of motivating companions, sleeping on the floor. Im really sorry, but I'm just telling you how it is. Im sure stuff will get better though. love you guys. cant wait to talk in a few days. Just know I'm being extremely obedient, and working really hard. I love you guys. :)
Elder Orr
Pday will be in monday startin with the first of the year. We get mail on monday nights





No comments:

Post a Comment