Address and E-mail

Elder Brandon Orr
3487 South 1300 East
Salt Lake City, UT 84106

brandon.orr@myldsmail.net

Monday, December 20, 2010

First Letters!

December 15, 2010

Hey Family,

Well, y new companion's name is Elder Sharp. He's from Amarillo, and been out 10 months. Pretty cool guy, looks a lot like Elder Warczak. I'm serving in the West Zone in the Copper Hill Stake in West Valley, UT. I cover 8 wards. I speak on the 25th. And apparently a lot of potential work in the area. Day started great, I got to see everyone again, and was bombarded with hugs. Real happy to be back. Then half way through the day got just a little sore, but I'm good. After that, things went a little downhill...
1. I'm biking/walking
2. We live outside of our area
3. We're living with another companionship
4. Our apartment is 2 room, 1 bath which means..
5. No beds for Elder Sharp and I. Sharp is on a little couch, and I'm on the floor
6. No closet for us to put clothes or anything.
Why?? Not exactly sure on a lot of this.. but hopefully we can atleast get the apartment stuff figured out. I'd really like to be in my area, and would REALLY like a bed lol

Elder Orr

December 17, 2010

Hello Family,

Yesterday we had dinner with a pretty cool family, had really good enchiladas but half-way through I started feeling extremely sick. Barely made it through our next appointment and spent the rest of the night throwing up. It was horrible. Plus, didn't sleep the greatest considering I'm sleeping on two couch cushions lol
BUT, we'll be putting people on date soon Sharp and his companion didn't get much done last transfer so I'll be able to come in and clean up :) Things are great companionship wise so far. Oh and Shelby, we are now a caffeine-free mission so no more Dr. Pepper. Haha I'll keep working hard. Love you guys.

Elder Orr


No comments:

Post a Comment