Address and E-mail

Elder Brandon Orr
3487 South 1300 East
Salt Lake City, UT 84106

brandon.orr@myldsmail.net

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

May 31st, 2011

Sounds like everybody is having a good Memorial Day. It's rained here again for like the sixth day in a row. And its still pretty chilly. Nothing like last year around this time. It was so hot in the MTC. But hopefully I go out to Wyoming this summer and avoid the heat. Hear its absolutley beautiful out there in the summer. I want to get out there since that's where dad served for a bit. See what it's like. Sounds like it would be a lot like home.

But transfers are coming up on Wednesday again. This transfer flew by. I feel like I was just telling you bout Lameta. But I have absolutley no idea whats happening. Could stay or leave. No idea. President hasn't even announced the AP yet. Lots of changes in the mission this transfer. Pretty excited for it.

Pics coming!

Elder Orr

No comments:

Post a Comment