Address and E-mail

Elder Brandon Orr
3487 South 1300 East
Salt Lake City, UT 84106

brandon.orr@myldsmail.net

Friday, February 25, 2011

February 1, 2011

Hey what's up family?! WOW I got a lot of e-mails, and I really appreciate it. Makes my day when I have a full inbox, but I'll send everyone a lil something. But this will be my general one home.

Uhm this week has been really boring. Haven't been able to work very much. Elder Sharp messed up his knee last P-day and hasn't been able to walk. It really stinks because I really want to wok right now. But I guess I'm getting a taste of what Elder Horner had to deal with for 3 months But he didn't really care about it.. I'm dying. Sitting at home all day is killing me. But getting as much done as possible. Going on exchanges and stuff. Still going to have a baptism this week. His name is Joel Pendelton, he's 9 and crazy. It's been really hard to teach him. He doesn't pay attention very much and gets distracted very easily. But I've got a lot of new ways to get him into it and he's been doing a lot better. I shortened everything down. Watching movies about the restoration instead of lessons and tell him if he'll pay attention we'll only be there for 20 minutes. He got sooo excited. lol Like last night we went over the baptismal interview questions. I told him if he did good we'd be fast and he could keep watching Shrek. So anytime I would talk to his mom he would get mad and say, "I'm paying attention Elder Orr!" And as soon as he answered the last question he yelled yes and did a fist pump and said SEE YA! It was really funny. He is a great kid, it's just hard for him to sit and listen. But his little 3 year old brother loves me. It's hilarious, he's always giving me hugs and saying he likes the missionaries.

He's the only person we're really teaching a lot because of the knee problems, but stuff will get stacked back up this week. Hopefully be getting a car. The doctor called Sis.Winn and told her we would need one for 3 weeks. Definitely learning a lot about patience and long suffering lol But it's all good :)

Love you guys.
BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment